MP

Ronald Phillips Ltd

Ronald Phillips Ltd is a long established family business, founded in 1952 with showrooms on Old Brompton Road, before moving in 1976 to our current premises at 26 Bruton Street in the heart of London’s Mayfair. Simon Phillips took over the business from his father Ronald in the late 1990’s, and today we are one of the leading fine English antique dealers in the world, exhibiting globally and serving an international client base.

FOUNDED :1952

DIRECTORS: Simon Phillips
Alternate Text
Alternate Text
Alternate Text
THE BRIDGEWATER HOUSE PORPHYRY DOLPHIN TABLES
THE BRIDGEWATER HOUSE PORPHYRY DOLPHIN TABLES

CONTACT DETAILS

26 Bruton Street

W1J 6QL

London

United Kingdom

+44 20 74 93 23 41

advice@ronaldphillips.co.uk
find us